Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MARCH LIT ANALYSIS

Seeing as though we are already deeply involved in Aldous Huxley's futuristic utopian-dystopia of Brave New World I selected this as my march literature analysis as well. I am genuinely enjoying the novel thus far and it's many thematical undercurrents are both compelling, personally intellectually stimulating but are also relevant to our contemporary era( in like a few works we've read previously that will remain unnamed). I believe, no, I know that my subsequent literature analysis of this novel will yield high quality, authentically contemplated, responses and quite possibly may be my best work in the class thus far. If I keep telling myself, performing my utterances, condition my self it must come true correct?....Right?.....

Until next time,

Hayden


No comments:

Post a Comment