Monday, April 22, 2013

Personal performance analysis on Macbeth micro ap exam

Full disclosure 15 seconds is not nearly enough time for me to personally/authentically comprehend generally any question subsequently I'm not very confident on that part of this particular mock exam. Thankfully the real ap exam is much more general/I'm able to dole out the amount of time on any given section. In many ways this micro exam was more difficult than the real test will be (not to sound presumptuous but I've taken a few ap test now and I'm comfortable/ aware of how to pace myself). The essay however, given even less time than the usual in class exercise, in my opinion is one of my better in class products. My intro, all in my opinion, was both stylish as well as supportive of my given ideas relevant to the prompt. My body paragraphs, though lacking in quantity, at least endeavor to have more analysis/critical thinking on the given concrete examples/details. Another full disclosure the conclusion could have used a but more iteration but given the time constraints I feel confident that I reiterated the central, most crucial elements of the essay content whilst tying the ideas relevant to answering the prompt. All in all I'm actually feeling pretty confident about the real ap exam and do feel that my intro practice over the weekend genuinely assisted my intro paragraph writings. All that's left now i suppose is to stand up and deliver.

(Extra credit for ap movie reference? I think so ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment