Friday, November 2, 2012

GROWING MY PLN

 Though obviously dated (we are talking about a blog post from i believe 2010) i choose to comment to http://gallagherseniorhonors.blogspot.com/2008/02/hamlet-study-guide-for-act-11-31.html 
as its blog structure is not only similar to ours but was at one time reviewing Hamlet the same means we are. Here is hoping there's someway someone is alerted to the post and gets back to me :)

My question/post is quoted below:

"Hello my name is Hayden Robel. I am currently a member of Ernest Righetti High school's AP Literature class of 2012. I realize this blog post may be dated and quite possibly abandoned but if anyone happens to somehow be alerted of this post i have a question of my own on Hamlet as we too are reading the Shakespearean works utilizing blogs for our class structure.

In your opinions do you believe there could have ever been a peaceful resolution between Hamlet and Claudius? Could you ever see a scenario in which Hamlet sets aside his vengeance quest and forgives the "uncle king"? Creative alternatives to the Act V climax are encouraged!

Again if anyone happens too see this please feel free to contact me by my blog:

http://hrobelrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!
Hayden Robel"

No comments:

Post a Comment