Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection

1. Reflect on your midterm by answering the following questions in a post to your blog: a) What went well?  b) What didn't go well?  c) How much of the content will stick with you?  d) What can you learn from the experience to improve for next time?

A. My studying stategies (reading grouped vocab lists for a set amount of time)"went well" as in it properly prepared me for the quiz (Though this will be justified my my results of course :)

B. Honestly, without completely engrossing myself, shedding all semblances of living other than studying, i study and completed the test to the best of my abilities, subsequently nothing necessarily didn't go well, i was prepared as much as i would ever have been. 

C. As an aspiring writer not only do i go out of my way to commit neologisms to memory but also have knack for remembering any and all vocab, relevant or not, i genuinely enjoy words, especially new ones.  So yeah, i don't expect the content of this midterm to decay too rapidly :).

D. In truth, as i said earlier, i was as ready as i ever would have been. Sure if my results don't pan out to what i'm hoping, ill change my strategies to accommodate. If they do, i can only improve my strategies via flashcards, collaboration or other creative means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment