Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whats in this for me?

My "goal" (the impetus behind enrolling in the class) from the beginning has and always will be to advance my writing in, really, any way I can, minute to macro. It is my passion and pursued profession :). To be completely honest AP scores are beneficial to my collegiant wallet, that's for sure, but i didn't take the course to pass a test or alleviate future financial burden.  Nope, in fact, not at all. Whats truly in this course for me is my writing skills augmented whether thru practice or an expansive network of peers able to read and comment on my work, writing has been the "goal", always will, always shall. If the first semester is an indicator, in many ways, I've already accomplished this goal , cant wait to further expand upon it more so in the coming semester. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment