Monday, February 18, 2013

I AM HERE

My progress in the course over this six week grading period has been much, much smoother than my first six weeks when beginning this ap lit trek (to say the least :). I've stayed on top of all of my assignments, prepared (IMO) adequately for each test, completed tasks to the best of my abilities, as well as pursued my smart goal relentlessly (Writing my novel). Speaking of I need to get back to it! So far its been a great start and If i continue in my dedications im sure the rest of the year will follow this suit.

Looking forward to the future while never forgetting what got me here/whats in front of me,

Hayden

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck on writing you novel. Also great visuals with both the Literary Analysis of Mice and Men and the Literary Terms. Great job on the BOB I assignment.

    ReplyDelete